The following is a snapshot of what we believe. We have a church constitution available for all who desire to join our church.
- The Bible is God’s Word, and consists of sixty-six books from Genesis to Revelation. We use only the King James Version of the Bible for all church dealings, and we believe it is the sole and final authority for all matters concerning faith and practice.
- The local church is God’s ordained institution made up of baptized believers, who have personally repented of their sin and their own self-righteous works; instead placing their faith in the perfect, sinless and finished work of the LORD Jesus Christ. The church gathers together to teach sound doctrine and to promote godly fellowship among true believers.
- God exists in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. These three are One.
- Man is a sinner and needs a Saviour.
- Salvation is available to all, only by God’s grace and not man’s merit. Faith and repentance are both identifying marks of truly saved people.
- Separation is taught by God and is an earmark of all “religious” people. We believe we should live in the world and not be of the world.
“A true and faithful Christian does not make holy living an accidental thing. It is his great concern. As the business of the soldier is to fight, so the business of the Christian is to be like Christ.” — Jonathan Edwards
“Christians should live in the world, but not be filled with it. A ship lives in the water; but if the water gets into the ship, she goes to the bottom. So Christians may live in the world; but if the world gets into them, they sink.” – D.L. Moody